Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Treadmill Gait analysis

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Robertisaacs, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    It is rare that a treadmill gait analysis is funny, but this one had me in stitches! I just could not keep a straight face. Most unprofessional but fortunatly not my patient.

You have to turn the sound up to hear the quiet bits to get the full effect.

Its a sagittal plane view so its hard to say but I think there is an early heel lift on the right, and that he may have a LLD. Would value anyone elses view on this.

Its the bit at 27s which does for me!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Griff

Griff Moderator

I'm sure the word 'genius' gets wildy over-used nowadays... but is there another word more suitable for the individual who decided to upload a video of a shrimp running on a mini-treadmill to the William Tell overture?? I doubt it.

While we are on the subject of animal locomotion (and we were) for those of you around London who may not have seen it yet, this weekend is the last chance to see the Eadweard Muybridge exhibition at the Tate Britain. Do it. Do it.

3. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

How much spare time does you have to have to rig up a treadmill for a shrimp?

Come to think of it, how much spare time do you have to have to search for "shrimp on treadmill" on youtube?.........Robert?

4. Not much ;)

A friend sent me a study someone did of a cat walking backwards on its hind legs on a treadmill. This was the best I could do by way of comparison.

5. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

So you did the shrimp on the treadmill? If you did, that is brilliant. I love stuff like that.

I've yet to edit and upload the video footage taken of my son walking through his toy town with garage and railway track. I shot it from the ground so that I could add the Jamiroqui song deeper underground to it and call him Hugozilla

6. Very Cool!

But no, I can't claim credit for that particular stroke of genius. Its one of my "watch it when I need to smile" videos.

7. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

8. musmed

musmed Active Member

Dear All
    to begin with they are thin enough!
    We just put them on the barbie. They don't run very well but taste great.
    Regards
    musmed
    www.portaleducation.com