Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatry Pubcrawl Slogans

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by hannahj, Jan 26, 2011.

1. hannahj

hannahj Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Our year is organising a student podiatry pubcrawl and need to think of some slogans for the t-shirts.

It feels like it should be much easier then it is to make jokes about feet... :)

So does anyone remember their student pubcrawls? or know any pod slogans which will make us really stand out?

2. We had for our year t-shirt ............... wait for it ..............................................

Podiatrists do it on their feet .......

pretty corny (pun intended ) but the best thing about the t-shirt was the anatomic picture of the foot drawn by one of the students. was Brilliant

3. Ian Drakard

Ian Drakard Active Member

Remember a student pubcrawl? isn't that an oxymoron?

4. hannahj

hannahj Welcome New Poster

haha... it actually is! if all goes well, you shouldn't remember anything :)

maybe I should change it to -

does anyone still have their podcrawl t-shirts?

5. mmills

mmills Welcome New Poster

How about "Thank you Jimmy Choo" ( as in the shoe designer Jimmy Choo) - a class ahead of my year had that and it was awesome

6. davidh

davidh Podiatry Arena Veteran

I rather like

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy​

It's not foot-related, I know - but good nevertheless:D.

T-shirts hadn't been invented when I was at College - have fun!

7. Rod Wishart

Rod Wishart Member

Podia******!