Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Althea "Ali" Foster, RIP

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by admin, Jan 3, 2011.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I was saddened to hear of yet another colleague who has passed away. She lost her battle with cancer on the evening of 2 January.

Ali was most well known for her books on the diabetic foot and being a 'warrier' for diabetic foot problems.

RIP, Ali

2. A brilliant woman and a sad loss.

3. robby

robby Active Member

so sad to hear of Ali's death. I knew Ali personally and her work in the Diabtic Foot World will not be forgotten.

4. kimharman

kimharman Member

Indeed for a long time Ali was the world of podiatry and the diabetic foot, the rest of us were lucky to have such a trail blaser to make our life easier now. A truly dedicated if somewhat unconvential individual whose patients loved her dearly for her spirit, RIP Ali

5. Admin2

Admin2 Administrator Staff Member

6. lusnanlaogh

lusnanlaogh Active Member

Oh my goodness, this is so sad!

I briefly worked with Ali when she started at Kings ...

7. nickita

nickita Member

After everything else... to have ended up fighting cancer... poor Ali, very sad loss

8. Kenva

Kenva Active Member

Sad to read this, ...
    I met her a couple of times, an icon in diabetes 'n podiatry.
    K.