Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Shoe Claims to Reduce Cellulite

Discussion in 'Podiatry Trivia' started by admin, Dec 16, 2004.

1. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Shoe Claims to Reduce Cellulite

Full story

MBT's were also discussed in this thread.

2. dmdon

dmdon Active Member

Hi all

I like the last paragraph, quote

'...... and are very alignment and overall health,.....

Good use of English?!

We give them a language and look what they do to it!

Happy holidays

David :)

3. davidh

davidh Podiatry Arena Veteran

" Most people just can't believe that a shoe could do that", he said.....

Well, that's truthful, at least!
    Cheers,
    David :D

4. Awl

Awl Welcome New Poster

MBT's

Hi

Can I just ask if anyone has tried these shoes? I walk four to five miles a day and have done so for the past three years, I brouhgt a pair of these in a trainer style four months ago and believe me THEY WORK. Don't ask me how but I've not only reduced the cellulite but lost inches off the thighs. I know I sound like an advert for them but I have no vested interest. I shall get a pair of the sandals for Summer. Don't knock things til you've tried them i say. Awl.

5. dmdon

dmdon Active Member

Dear awl

I wasn't knocking the product, just the use of the English language.
    I havn't a problem with cellulite, so at the present moment in time will have to rely on others opinions.

Cheers

David D