Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Caption Competition, Summer Hols Edition

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Robertisaacs, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Been a while since we had a caption competition. This was a day out on the beach at dymchurch. Hasn't Eleanor grown!

[​IMG]

Regards
    Robert

2. blinda

blinda MVP

"Ahh, this is the `fulcrum` that daddy shouted about when his knee hurt?"

What about this one? Taken in sunny Stornoway last week....

[​IMG]

3. "On Stornway tonight, we ask if the level of security for the infamous "big rocks on the hill" is excessive...."

4. Chris Gracey

Chris Gracey Active Member

"Who says you can't run in a brace on sand?"

5. drsarbes

drsarbes Well-Known Member

6. Chris Gracey

Mmm! Nice Axis! She must work-out!

7. Chris Gracey

AP- "Necrophiliac Prostitutes Claim, "Business is Dead" At Stornoway Cemetary"...

8. Dad you promised no Podiatry on Holidays. I can see you have drawn the cover of the book you want to read me for my bed time story..... Its boring DAD!! Tell that Kirby bloke I want a story about a princess in the next book that Vector guy is too scary for me.... now take me swimming before I tell mum you broke your promise of no Podiatry on holidays.

Michael Weber

9. Sammo

Sammo Active Member

Robert, I am worried for your children.. Most fathers, when they go to the beach make sand castles with their children.

10. Wendy

Wendy Active Member

What time was this bus due?

11. Ella Hurrell

Ella Hurrell Active Member

The local physio department in Stornoway present the latest kyphosis prevention initative

12. .

And how will they know how to do that if they don't understand the engineering principles involved in building such a sand castle?:rolleyes:

13. Casting begins for the new kids spinoff of "baywatch".

14. N.Knight

N.Knight Active Member

Daddy, I am confussed one line tells me to go one way the other two lines say go the other way, I just wanted a Ice Cream!!!!

15. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

"Follow the lines"

'Daddy, is that what wicked Uncle Bill Liggins told you to say, in order to get rid of your brat for an hour and peacefully sup a couple of pints of Old Peculier?'