Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

EXCELLENT opportunity, GREAT rewards. DONT miss OUT!!!!:bang:

Discussion in 'Employment in Australia' started by Stgpodiatry, Oct 18, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Stgpodiatry

Stgpodiatry Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    A casual position is available in busy newly established practice working with 3 other podiatrists. Offering friendly reception staff and a strong referral base.

Position is open to new graduates and experienced podiatrists. However, it would best suit a confident new graduate or experienced podiatrist. We offer an interesting and varied work load including GTs, biomech, PNAs, ECP referrals, paeds, and some home visit work. The work space is huge with places with lots of room for biomech, lab work and thinking space!!.

Full support from our 2 other podiatrists who both have alot of experience, located south of Sydney.

If you are friendly, professional and reliable with good communication skills both with patients and staff please contact us now.

A great remuneration package is on offer along with the opportunity to grow in skill and have the financial recognition as well !!.

If you enjoy your work as a podiatrist and are happy and outgoing we want you!!!!:good:

2. Stgpodiatry

Stgpodiatry Welcome New Poster

3. LukerM

LukerM Member

Hi, can you give me more details on the position please. thanks, mike

4. Tootsie23

Tootsie23 Welcome New Poster

Hi, could you please send me some more information, thanks

5. Annie_88

Annie_88 Welcome New Poster

Hello,could you please send me some more information about the post,Thank you

6. uel10ys

uel10ys Member

could you please let me know where about the practice is and if the position has not filled yet could you send me more information please.