Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Evidence as requested

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Robertisaacs, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    After I mentioned my newly developed Magic Pencil (tm) on another thread, almost 2 people have enquired after it. I'm delighted to have brought this wonderful medical development to a wider audience and am happy to share some of the evidence behind this.

The Magic pencil(tm) works by stimulating nerve endings in 6 specific points in the nasal cavity. Rather than supporting the body these nerve points stimulate the body to adopt a better position by itself, strengthening the skeleton and improving the flow of cheese.

The Magic Pencil (tm) is effective in the treatment from almost any condition, from overbite to SARS, but is especially good for people with more money than sense Musculoskeletal pain.

Obviously I've not carried out any sort of controlled trials or objective outcome studies on magic pencil (tm) however the subjective outcomes are very favourable. I have a large body of evidence which proves beyond reasonable doubt that the biophysical medical model is rubbish and really needs replacing.

Magic pencil can be used to treat facial distortion.

Picture one is WITHOUT magic pencil

[​IMG]

Picture two is WITH magic pencil (its very discrete)

[​IMG]

Its also very good for spinal issues

Without

[​IMG]

With

[​IMG]

Magic pencil (tm) should be used with care! If the amount of "signal" is too high it can cause brain injury and death. As such only qualified professionals who have undertaken my Personal improvement Starter Scheme should issue Magic pencil (tm). I am able to treat people long difference at a cost of £20,000. Please PM me for more details. I'm also offering a special deal on the first 5 magic pencils (tm) ordered by podiatrists, at only £50 each! Each pencil comes in a presentation bag and with a packet of cleansing wipes for hygene.

I'd be happy to answer any questions on magic pencil from anyone who agrees that its like SOOOO much better than insoles. I think its high time this dialogue took place.

The rest of y'all are spammers and I shall place my hands on my ears and hum the themetune to airwolf to myself until you go away if you pass any negative comment.

Anybody interested?

2. Cheered me up at the end of a tough day!

3. Tough day? You need MAGIC PENCIL (tm). Cures tough days.

4. I've been working on calibrating the magic pencil tm and found that by selectively sharpening the pencil, the weight of the device can be personalised to the wearer giving Ed Glaser type marketing results. However, one must be careful when using the "stub" type device since inhalation can occur.

Nice work Robeer.

5. Robert:

Too bad that Rothbart won't probably understand it at all. Maybe you can now call yourself "The Father of Chronic Facial Distortion Elimination".

Pretty funny.

Keep up the good work.:drinks

6. Now you need to coin the phrase "Isaacs Nose Structure" and create the "Isaacs Nose Week" to make certain that you self-promote yourself into internet fame!!

7. Funny you should say that. MAGIC PENCIL (tm) is used to treat Robarts nose. Robarts nose is A previously unreported facial type in which the nose has two holes in it. Being able to expell air out of ones nose is pathognomic of Robarts nose.

8. No, not quite. A Robarts Nose is one through which the entire brain has been expelled leaving only a vacuum behind. In time, the entire skull collapses in on itself, leaving the sufferer with a horribly contorted face and pronated feet. No known cure, currently...

9. Robarts nose is A huge problem.

10. Boots n all

Boots n all Well-Known Member

Dare we ask how you stumbled across this new connection of the nasal cavity and this great corrective innovation...just picking through a few ideas or maybe just digging a bit deeper?

Which ever, it looks like you have picked a real winner.

11. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    @robert, shouldn't you have gone to the patent office before posting this in the public domain?

12. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

I wonder if you have considered the rationale behind the wonderous if not miraculous powers of The Magic Pencil (tm)(TMP)?

Apart from the obvious therapeutic value related to the colour of the pencil and the similarities between TMP and Harry Potter's wand I would think that there is a homeopathic effect caused by small particles of paint and pencil lead dissolving in the ummm, snot.

You will undoubtedly have noticed the similarity of the magic pencil to an antenna and I think it is this that produces the major therapeutic effect? I am totally convinced that TMP is picking up healing gravitional wave fluctuations generated by extraterrestrial gravitational wave transmitters.

One final thing. I am sure that the the efficacy of the device would be improved if it had a patron saint?

Is it just a coincidence that TMP backwards is PMT?

Bill

13. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

Rob
    That made tea come down my nose :D:D:D:
    The pencil must have remote capability perhaps?
    Thanks for the laugh
    Cheers
    D;)

14. No, the magic pencils cures pmt. Also cures being struck by lightning and distemper.

15. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

and possibly a slogan to demonstrate its cureall quality? "Issacs nose knows no nos"

16. Not really. Although Magic Pencil (tm) only comes in 3 different sizes (or "signal strengths") and is recommended for any and all sufferers of robarts nose, one has to be fully trained in my PISS to use it effectively. Patients have been hospitalised by using dangerous knock off or home made versions of Magic Pencil (tm).

17. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

I am in awe of your abilities. I have an enquiry, the person I wish to purchase this magic pencil(tm) for has a blocked nose (man flu). Could you recommend an alternative orifice?

Many thanks,

R twirls x

18. Orthican

Orthican Active Member

What an amazingly productive device! You have hit on something truly remarkable.
    Ideamotor effect and Placebo aside, the opportunity to market this to an unsuspecting mass audience is undeniable.

While others may just talk and write about changing skulls with insoles you sir are taking it to the next level by enhancing morphology by directly stimulating the appropriate sites nasally. The proof is undeniable in that you have a fully well rounded study of yourself with imagery clearly showing the profound differences in posture, cranial symmetry via pencil positioning. There is no better foundation for marketing than that. I would consider the device to at the very least change the UK and in a short time the world. You are a genius. I have discussed these issues with some of the surgeons here and they have all said "We wish someone could come up with a better pencil type device to achieve change in these individuals"

I, with your written expressed permission, will lead discussion groups here in Canada with all the major stakeholders that will hopefully add to the market for this device and lead to better profit on your end. My fee to help you market this device here in Canada is not important at this time. We can discuss that later. I suggest finding appropriate venues around the world to disseminate the wonders of this newfound technology via week long courses explaining proper implementation and morphological expectations. I see a course of this magnitude drawing in the very best minds. Therefore the cost of the course should be somewhere between 10 and 14 thousand dollars for the week. If you build it they will come.

You have changed the world. Congratulations Sir!

I do not want to get ahead of myself here but I sniff a Nobel in the works.

19. Orthican

Orthican Active Member

By the way, I had quite coincidentally come up with a tooth re alignment device that replaces the need for expensive orthodontic braces via mandibular kinesthetic rebound feedback. I would be happy to partner with you and take any and all used or unused magic eraser ends off the Magic Pencil for re distribution.

Thanks in advance,

20. Tkemp

Tkemp Active Member

You sir, are a genius. This complex invention (requiring practitioners to take your PISS) will revolutionize modern medicine as we know it.

May I suggest an idea for increased marketing (my fee will be just a small percentage of your annual gross income). Different colours of TMP tm to co-ordinate with moods, outfits, and accessories.
    You can see the advert now,
    "The AGM's tonight- migraine? broken ribs? amputated arm? ebola? With a TMP tm and a matching little black dress, no-one will ever know, even you."
    (Disclaimer - Men do not need to wear a LBD with the TMP tm unless they absolutely feel the need, tuxedo also acceptable.)