Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Biomechanics courses in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by podofpenzance, Mar 23, 2015.

1. podofpenzance

podofpenzance Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello

I am really interested in carrying out a refresher biomechanics course.
    I have tried contacting the Podiatry bootcamp to no avail, so am wondering if there were anymore?
    Ideally looking for Victoria but would travel wherever and would even consider New Zealand and work that together with a holiday ; )

Any suggestions/recommendations warmly accepted!

2. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I got 2 or 3 Bootcamps coming up in Australia this yr; announcing venues and dates within a few days
    I pretty sure i have replied to everyone who has contacted me re this yr; sorry if I missed yours. How did you try and make contact?

3. podofpenzance

podofpenzance Member

Hello

Thankyou for that!
    I wrote an email via New website I think. Either that or old website.
    I thought possibly you might be taking a break from bootcamps this year or concentrating on the UK where I have just left.
    well that's great news, I shall look forward to dates being published.

Thankyou!

4. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  5. Emmers

Emmers Member

Has anyone who has done this course in 2015 received their certificate, as promised? and also if you asked for a tax receipt have you got this? I've been trying to get this now since completing the course in Coffs back in June but getting no where.