Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatry student

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pandachinon, Jun 4, 2014.

1. pandachinon

pandachinon Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello all,

I am Samuel Ng, a year 2 podiatry student from the University of Brighton, UK. I am origined from Hong Kong. I am interested to go to the podiatry surgeon pathway ( as well as the diabetic care)and would like to work in Australia or around the world with NGOs ( I have heard that there is a podiatrist working a Nepal on leprosy patients, Is it true?). After graduation next year, I am planning to study MSC podiatry in Surgery in Edinburgh in QMU. If possible, I wish to apply a podiatry surgical trannee post in London after MSC as I believe training in London would be an invaluable opportunity( an I would have a chance to see a variaty of cases). I would also like to learn other therapies like accupuncture, reflexology, complimentery medicine so that I can help my patients most in my future. I would like to engage in research on foot pathology ,podiatry education and health promotion if I have chance in my future. I would be grateful if any of you can give me advice or share your experience on studying and how to persue my dream. ( e.g. personal experience on studying, working , information about the podiatry working field especially Podiatry surgery, podiatry in Austalia and Podiatrists working for NGOs health teams etc). I am sure that I could learn a lot from you. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

with regards,
    podiatry student
    Samuel Ng,
    Univerisity of Brighton 2nd year student :) :)