Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Random Music thread

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by mike weber, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    So since we have Your favourate 5 rock songs.

maybe we should have a General Random music thread.......

Anything goes
    Jazz
    Country
    Blues
    New age
    electro etc etc

Anyway at home with Oliver today, always have music playing was looking through my old Vinyl - used to DJ a little in the old days. At one stage started experimenting with classical music mixed with minimal techno, but learning drum machines and listening to hours of classic music was all a bit much......... not really sure why you need to know this but anyway.

Was playing Jeff Mills - Bells for Oliver thought I would start this thread and went to find a Youtube clip when I came across this...........

Jeff Mills & Montpelier Philharmonic Orchestra - Full Video which we listened to while having lunch. Very Nice will be looking on Amazon for this I think.

so whats your music ?-

ps no I did not have glow sticks,whistles or talcum power if anyone what to know - was allergic to it all in fact.

2. blinda

blinda MVP

OK. Feeling a tad melancholy (another family bereavement). I bought this beautiful, yet haunting Symphony of Sorrowful Songs for my late mother in 1992. She loved opera and U2.

A solo soprano sings a different Polish text in each of the three movements; The first and third movements are written from the perspective of a parent who has lost a child, and the second movement from that of a child separated from a parent. The dominant themes of the symphony are motherhood and separation through war. Don`t listen if you`re feeling fragile......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brotY-aMCBE&feature=related

3. Griff

Griff Moderator

Hands up who loves Starship... *puts hand up*... Ah just me then...

Can't help it - I'm a child of the 80's. Power ballads were my bread and butter.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  4. blinda

blinda MVP

Errrr....not really Slicks` best, but a modest improvement on Shania Twain :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with a bit of 80`s. Been listening to these in preparation of seeing them in a couple of weeks....81, 82, 83, 84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWAC4UeWGd0

5. blinda

blinda MVP

6. MJJ

MJJ Active Member

9. Ok. I'm gonna throw the challenge down. I defy anyone to post a music video more random than this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo

I will warn that watching this video may cause you to be singing "nippely man i met, he ate my motor boat" under your breath for a few hours.

10. blinda

blinda MVP

Much as I love ya Robert, your musical taste is somewhat....interesting?

Random = lemon curry?

11. blinda

blinda MVP

12. Anyone bringing strings next weekend?

13. MJJ

MJJ Active Member

14. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

15. blinda

blinda MVP

16. Hmmm.

I think perhaps I've misunderstood this thread. That music is just random. I thought this one was for Random music.

This is Random

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B96K_RiraIU

17. MJJ

MJJ Active Member

Here's a nice sea shanty.

18. blinda

blinda MVP

post deleted

Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  19. blinda

blinda MVP

20. blinda

blinda MVP

21. Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  22. is love of music Genetic ?

Oliver Djing

Attached Files:

23. Connie D

Connie D Member

Cool Jicama!

My mum said that "love of music is genital....." Don`t think that is what she meant. But that`s what she said.

24. Connie D

Connie D Member

Could be.

25. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

everything Python did was random

26. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

More Python randomness
    Slightly less PC so don't watch if easily offended