Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Holy Toe Suck Fairy.....Batman!!!

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Kevin Kirby, Sep 28, 2011.

1. lrglover

lrglover Welcome New Poster

It seems like a poorly thought out article. The article doesn't actually explain why the foot fetishist likes feet. I want my 45 seconds back.

2. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

Are foot fetishists more likely to work in environments where they have the opportunity to fondle/examine/treat other peoples feet?

Just a thought.

If a podiatrist has a foot fetish is that a perversion or a bonus?

If they only have a foot fetish for those of the same sex is that a homosexual foot fetish?

Is it possible to be otherwise sexually atracted to those of the opposite sex but have a 'homosexual' foot fetish?

If the foot is amputated from the body does the fetish continue, ie a necrophilic foot fetishist?

If in the case of amputation of the foot there was an attraction for the stump how would you differentiate between a stump fetish and a virtual foot fetish?

I think there could be a book in this!

Bill