Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Awkward family photo . com

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by mike weber, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Came across this reading the Age online.

Classics all of them I bet we all have the family photo which makes you cringe a little even if it only the clothes

http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Stone washed denim and mullets - they must be due a comeback. I personally can't wait, I'll be stylish again.

3. [​IMG]

4. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

10/10 for the one with the preggy lady handling her man's big trouser pistol!

Bill

5. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

Ahh a Croydon family photo taken just before the riots....... and then to show those nice people at the benefits office :rolleyes:

Cheers
    D;)

6. blinda

blinda MVP

Here`s mine. Taken in 1973 with my older siblings. We were asked to `show` our favourite possessions. Then I was told to `put those horrid snails (which had taken hours to collect) back in the garden`. Hence, the refusal to smile.

[​IMG]

7. DTT

DTT Well-Known Member

AHHHHHH :drinks
    Snakes ,Snails and puppy dog tails (or Dermy equivilent)

Nothing changes :D:D:D

Cheers
    D;)

8. Good one Blinda!

Here is the one I took with my Minolta SRT 101 on August 18, 1977 after I gathered my family together in the backyard of my home in Sacramento. I was 20.5 years old and had lots more hair. Now, 34 years later, my brother and I are all that is left. Time marches on.

Attached Files:

9. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Picture removed

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  10. blinda

blinda MVP

11. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

I genuinely did post in the wrong thread - it was a seperated at birth one.

I do, however, have some stunningly awkward family photos which, if my dad can work his scanner(unlikely), I will get sent to me in order that I can post them here

12. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Thankfully I now have the dribbling under control.

Attached Files:

13. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

PS. My Mum made those frocks.

They wondered why I need counselling! Thankfully she couldn't master knitting.