Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Joe Cocker RIP

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Mark Russell, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Sad to learn of the passing of the great man. From Woodstock, where it all started.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Doogle

Doogle Active Member

What has this got to do with podiatry??

3. Nothing. That's why it's in the Break Room.

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

5. The Mad Dogs and the Englishmen and.....Joe Cocker!!

One of my favorite albums of all time. This album rocks!!

We will miss you greatly Joe, RIP.

6. carolethecatlover

carolethecatlover Active Member

Doogle, some of us here grew up with better music than the younger generation, so let us be, and use our pod knowledge and don't criticize your elders.

7. Obituary:

Attached Files:

8. Ninja11

Ninja11 Active Member

Music lifts the soul. Some of our worst moments are made better listening to something uplifting, like a bit of Joe.
    RIP Joe. Thankful for the music you gave us. It always makes me smile.

9. toomoon

toomoon Well-Known Member

How the hell did I miss this!! Cocker was one of the greats.. I need to get an English language newspaper subscription.. and quick!!

10. Ian Drakard

Ian Drakard Active Member

All the more reason for The Letter on Tarsal Coalitions next set list :drinks

11. toomoon

toomoon Well-Known Member

Done.. and I believe "golden tonsils Kirby" could also nail "you are so beautiful"!!???