Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Children who get sacrificed on the altar of their parents ideology

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Craig Payne, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I have been posting these on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/craig.payne.3958
    ...they need to be more widely distributed. It makes you depressed about human nature and really feel for the kids

Attached Files:

2. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    more....

Attached Files:

3. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    and this: ....

Attached Files:

4. timharmey

timharmey Active Member

didn't Issac have a lucky escape ?

5. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
  6. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Here is another:

Attached Files:

7. Urine baths from the special cousin

you have to weep for humanity, seems more and more lately

8. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Facebook is NOT your doctor

Attached Files:

9. NewsBot

Articles:
  10. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    You take him to the freakin emergency dept!

Attached Files:

11. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    This is what they do; deliberately expose their children to disease to develop immunity. ... and they wonder while the child protection services have an issue with them! ... deluded ideology and the child suffers. Some of them will have long term health issues from this and one of them may die from time to time.

Attached Files:

12. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Perhaps do what the doctors says!
    If this child ends up in intensive care, then child protective services should get involved.

Attached Files:

• vax.JPG
      vax.JPG
      File size:
      90.7 KB
      Views:
  13. jos

jos Active Member

Oh my god- I can't believe there are these people out there!
    They want it all 'natural' like way back in caveman days-don't they realize cavemen had VERY short life spans?
    Anti vaxx, paleo diets...blah blah-lets put them all on an island somewhere and see how long they survive. I guess we could throw some vit c their way as a gesture - apparently it cures all :)

14. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Unfortunately what I have been posting above is a tiny fraction of what I come across on a daily basis; it makes you quite depressed about human nature.

15. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    for example:

Attached Files:

• omg.jpg
      omg.jpg
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
  16. BEN-HUR

BEN-HUR Well-Known Member

The above two quotes I can certainly resonate with... more so of late. As bad as the above vaccine/heath related issues are... & some of the above sentiments/views are astoundingly moronic (putting it politely). There is another avenue relating to "ideology" & parenting which has me really concerned... & there is a massive amount of child atrocities associated with it (no doubt more so than the vaccine issue)... & occurring for many years!

I frequently come across the following type of reported incident. In fact, usually worse than the following incident... & usually such atrocities involving (young) girls (women)... all of which associated with the one evident barbaric, foul ideology/cult!

This one I came across yesterday...

Pakistani boy cuts off own hand after blasphemy mistake:

Big sigh! There is much that can be said... as there are many incidents of a similar nature or a lot worse (i.e. girls being raped by a relative... then being accused of adultery... & one should know by now where that leads to) but I refrain... as my emotions on this topic can get the better of me... at times!

Another incident which comes to mind... which highlighted the type of parenting within that "evident barbaric, foul ideology/cult" (yea - that being islam) was the "Sydney muslim riots" a few years ago (local muslims created civil unrest within Sydney CBD due to some *@#$%! film that was made in the U.S). Apart from injuring several police, a police dog & destruction of public property... the children of this mob were put to use via the following...

[​IMG]
    Proud mummy takes photo!

[​IMG]
    Is there hope for future generations!!!

Now let's leave the P.C crap out... be objective & call evil by its name.

With all the... ummm... 'stuff' happening in this world... one has to (should) wonder where the hell (no pun intended) humanity is heading!

[​IMG]

17. NewsBot

Articles:
  18. NewsBot

Articles:
  19. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Attached Files:

20. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

There are extremist crazy fundamentalists in all religions, yes?
    Muslims, Christians, Jews, Buddhists .......

21. BEN-HUR

Yes - of course there is Mark... I would think any rational, reasonably informed person with half a brain would realise this & thus agree with you. Hence not sure your need to state the obvious here.

However, there are some religions which harbour more of what you term "extremist crazy fundamentalists" than others... & Islam (evidently) tops the list. Why? Well maybe it's because their Islamic doctrines/books (the crux of Islam i.e. Quran, Hadiths & Sunnah) instructs them to obey/follow the apparent teachings of Allah (Quran) & follow the example of Muhammad (Hadiths). Look at the degree of hate, intolerance, misogyny, violence, bigotry found within these texts/passages... & then one might see a correlation to what's happening (replicated hate, intolerance, misogyny, violence, bigotry) within various regions of the world i.e. as noted in the post you quoted from - Muslim riots (violence) in Sydney (as well as the displaying of vile & barbaric placards - also by very young children). Then there are the numerous social (rape, violence, vandalism, no-go zones) issues escalating in Europe & Britain (let alone the Middle-East) as well as the numerous hate speeches targeted at anyone who isn't Muslim (i.e. Sunni Muslim) such as Christians, Jews, Atheists, Agnostics... anyone they deem infidel ("kefir").

My post just highlighted some of the evident traits which seem to be habitual within the religion/ideology of Islam... & the very real concern the religion/ideology is having on young Muslim children (hence this thread)... which has been an ongoing concern for many due to the shocking nature these children are taught to hate... (whilst tempted), video footage too shocking to show here (albeit, quite easy to find if you were to pursue it i.e. girl singing jihadist song whilst cutting off the head of her doll, young children wanting to grow up & kill Jews etc...). What hope does the future have when this young generation are taught to hate & be intolerant to other people & faiths (different to them) from such a young age?

... Free Masons, Scientologists (sorry Tom - you're OK though), Church of the SubGenius, Taoism, Confucianism, Hinduism, Sikhism, Zoroastrianism... even Jediism (a Star Wars religion). There are fruits & nuts in all religions... some have a lot more than others... start by assessing their instructional doctrines & you'll likely see a corresponding trend found within the pages of world events.

Any religion/ideology that debases human worth (suppression/devalues) & human existence (violence/killing) has to be brought to account... to expose it & call it for what it really is (as difficult that may be at times in the often left-wing P.C crazy media environment). The children are our future & as stated, what hope does this planet have if such barbaric traits are being drummed into them at their most impressionable (high neural pathway development)?

22. markjohconley

Again, Islam is no different to Christianity, Judaism as far as, "debases human worth (suppression/devalues) & human existence (violence/killing)".
    See Israel's continuing treatment of the indigenous Palestinian Arabs (Christian and Muslim); Christians (evangelist) Zionists support of same; Christian and Jews (in USA executive) responsible for the invasions of Afghanistan (~30,000 civilian deaths) and Iraq (~120,000 civilian deaths).
    According to many "traditional Muslim scholars from around the world have confirmed that such deviant ideologies and actions violate the very principles of Islam."
    " …you can never explain a variable phenomenon with a fixed cause. So, if you are asserting that Islam is inherently violent and intolerant—“the mother lode of bad ideas”—then, since Islam has been around for fourteen centuries, we should have seen fourteen centuries of this behavior." Fareed Zakaria

23. markjohconley

many more photos like same

24. BEN-HUR

Again! Every religion has its nutters who are responsible for atrocities but as stated...
    There are numerous texts within the Quran that incite intolerance, violence & hate (not to mention those found within other islamic writings i.e. the Hadiths). But of course this issue isn't highlighted... it is usually the so-called nice bits (peaceful passages) within the quran which are cited to the general public... but due to the law of abrogation (Naskh - earlier conceived texts are abrogated/invalidated in favour of later conceived texts) these more peaceful passages are superseded/invalidated by the later violent (jihad) passages. The world can 'thank' Islam's apparent 'inspired' "prophet" for his (ordained) warlord phase (around 622 - 632AD [Medina period]) for most of those vile barbaric, intolerant & violent texts within the Quran & Hadiths... which have then inspired millions to follow in like footsteps in carrying out the numerous atrocities throughout the Middle East & the world!

As for the violence, hate & intolerance... the following are some of the more popular examples which muslims use to justify their violence/intolerance (http://corpus.quran.com/) -
    quran (2:216); quran (3:56); quran (3:151); quran (4:24) [justifying slavery & rape]; quran (4:74); quran (5:33); quran (8:12); quran (9:5); quran (9:14); quran (9:29); quran (9:30); quran (9:73); quran (17:16); quran (25:52); quran (47:3-4); quran (48:29); quran (61:4); quran (66:9)... & it goes on & on (numerous passages of hate, intolerance, misogyny, violence, bigotry). Then there are the Hadiths ("thus says Muhammad")... such as... sahih bukhari (52:177); muslim (1:30); muslim (1:33); muslim (19:4294); muslim (31:5917); muslim (31:5918); bukhari (1:35); bukhari (8:387); bukhari (11:626); tabari (7:97); tabari (9:69); tabari (17:187); ibn ishaq/hisham (484); ibn ishaq/hisham (990); ibn ishaq/hisham (992) etc...

Your free to cite texts from other religions if you want/can. With that said (from experience on discussions of this nature) the issue of violence within other religions is often brought up i.e. such texts from the Tanakh (Judaism) & the Bible (Christianity). Whilst there is certainly violence cited (which troubles me), one of the most profound differences is that the violence in the Bible is descriptive (in nature) & limited to events in a specific time & place (i.e. moral cleansing of Amalekites, Canaanites, Midianites... due to their pagan & violent practices i.e. heinous immorality & child sacrifice). In contrast, the violent passages in the quran, which are prescriptive (in nature) & are for all followers of islam (all muslims) to carry out regardless of the time & place (meaning today; meaning against Western civilisations; meaning against Christians, Jews, Agnostics, Atheists etc...). I'm Agnostic... who has had varying interest on metaphysical topics... particularly ones that are causing so much harm to humanity.

See above point re. other religions... & please don't cite government/political motivated campaigns in the context of other religions causing religious atrocities i.e. your citation of U.S-led coalition into Afghanistan & Iraq. These weren't based on Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist religious ideologies (where's the texts/passages to support such actions).

Oh @#$%!... Fareed Zakaria is a Muslim (stating an evident historical lie - but what would you expect). I have already outlined the nature (intolerance, violence etc...) of passages within Islamic doctrine (Quran, Hadiths & Sunnah)... & numerous atrocities carried out by terrorists shouting out "Allah Akbar" ("god is greater")... in the name of Islam or Allah. There are preachers who cite passages from islamic doctrine to justify such actions & subsequently the perpetrators citing such passages (i.e. like the ones cited above). What more evidence does one need without bending over backwards or performing mental gymnastics to negate the correlations.

However, muslims will usually deny such "such deviant ideologies and actions" (from my experience) in front of you &/or in public due to the practicing of the ordained practice of lying to non-muslims i.e. "Taqiyya"! Of course any muslim will lie (i.e. "Taqiyya") to any non-muslim ("kefirs" [infidels]) when the end justifies the means to draw out their vulnerability, trust... to thus then ultimately defeat the infidels ("kefirs"). Muslims may appear very sincere; in fact, they are sincere, when they lie/deceive for the cause of islam. The following (quran) texts are just some of what muslims use to justify such lying & deceitfulness (i.e. 2:225, 3:28, 8:30, 9:3, 10:21, 66:2 etc...); they help establish the religious legitimacy of breaking oaths, lying, unilaterally violating treaties & generally scheming against non-muslims/infidels.

Lastly, I suggest people also take note of what a 2013 poll by Pew Research Center found. In particular "Beliefs about Sharia" (http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/...ligion-politics-society-beliefs-about-sharia/). This is what millions of true muslims actually believe on i.e. support for sharia, death for apostasy, corporal punishment, stoning, suicide bombings etc... (also highlighted by the Clarion Project - https://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/by-the-numbers-how-we-did-the-statistics.pdf.). "This poll is the single largest & most reliable survey on Muslim attitudes around the world. However, the Pew Research Center did not survey the whole of the Muslim world. Muslims in countries including Saudi Arabia, Iran, India & China were not surveyed" (https://www.clarionproject.org/factsheets-files/by-the-numbers-how-we-did-the-statistics.pdf)... so with that in mind, the figures would be much higher (which should be extremely alarming for anyone... because the figures are in the millions within the above study - millions, with what many would call "extremist" views i.e. support for suicide bombings = "136 million"). According to their own numbers, Pew numerically surveyed only 67 percent of the Muslim world (http://www.pewforum.org/2013/05/09/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-faq/).

But hey, don't take my word for it, or that of various news agencies around the world (covering such atrocities from those professed to be Islamic/Muslim), or that of the Pew Research Center... if you wish. There is numerous footage of Muslims themselves stating their views & subsequently agreeing with the likes of the material cited above...

This preacher & congregation clearly tells you their views (& there are many more like it)... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUROBcWkHto

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  25. BEN-HUR

You do that if you wish. I could submit far more poignant photos/videos (pertaining to children actually stating their hate & intolerance i.e. as cited previously - young muslim child holding up a "beheading" placard whilst proud mommy takes photo)... then this post will get real ugly (which I'll refrain from doing). Despite what I've clearly stated with regard to other religions (i.e. all religions have their faults/crimes) your point/picture does little. What does the picture prove... a girl looking through a rifle vision scope (with soldier guarding the trigger) - that's it! What did that little girl do - did she pull the trigger & kill someone? Did the soldier tell her to kill someone? Could it be any different to a child in Australia being shown a rifle vision scope by a soldier... as I have personally experienced (coming from an military family background). Of course the words accompanying the meme makes the photo more sinister than it likely is... which then serves its purpose doesn't it.

26. markjohconley

Yep, their nut-jobs behead, our nut-jobs just bomb the sh*t out of them; no difference in result

27. BEN-HUR

Big sigh! If that's the extent you see this issue... then so be it Mark. This issue is far, far deeper & broader than your apparent view you posted above... & not worth my time addressing in light of the evidence out there to be objectively assessed.

28. markjohconley

Your claiming the atrocities caused by extremist Muslims are due to their indoctrination by their religion through their religious leaders / parents / state; is that very different from the atrocities caused by extremist Christians / Jews due to their indoctrination through their religious leaders / parents / state?

29. BEN-HUR

Mark, I have (clearly, I thought) already addressed your above questions... found within the following quotes...

... as well as the frequency/numbers of atrocities stemming from one religion over another. The state of events over the past 10 years or so should give anyone clear answers as to which is violating the most crimes against humanity in the name of a certain religion.

One other point; there are many within the Muslim world who don't like the term used... "extremist Muslims". They are either Muslims (who follow Islamic doctrine; if not in action, then in thought) or they are not. This is their view... & frankly it makes sense... they are at least being consistent with their ideology/religion (which is alarmingly unfortunate due to the nature of the Islamic doctrines & views against non-Muslims). The ones who are open & sincere will admit this (i.e. as in previously cited video - true views of "normal Muslims"). Those 'Muslims' who don't, are seen as hypocrites... infidels... "kefirs" (as one Muslim has stated... "you can't be half pregnant - you either are or not").

Then there is the messy issue between Sunni Muslims & Shia Muslims with regard to the true followers of Islam. It's a mess... & it doesn't surprise me that the average person in the street (non-Muslim) is confused or miss-informed on such topics.

30. BEN-HUR

Mark... with all that has been said, I feel this thread has been hijacked (excuse the term in light of the discussion) long enough (i.e. down this religious direction)... & subsequently feel uneasy continuing down this path for a few of reasons. If you want to continue then it may be best you PM me... & if I have time I'll try to respond (albeit, I'm very busy).

31. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Another parent putting their ideology ahead of their child's welfare

Attached Files:

• vac.JPG
      vac.JPG
      File size:
      51.3 KB
      Views: