Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Beckhams have world at their feet

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Cameron, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Cameron

Cameron Well-Known Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Netizens

Whilst the world's football fraternity have nothing but David's feet on their mind, seems wife Victoria is foot challenged with painful bunions.

http://www.gm.tv/index.cfm?articleid=20992

Cameron

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

aaaggghhhh
    [​IMG]

3. Cameron

Mark and fellow foot observers

I did work with a colleague who participated in a ligitimate scientific experiement to observe the curling nature of the lesser toes during peaks in coital activity. They eventually had to abandon the experiment because the male went into excruciating leg cramps as he consciously focussed on the neuro-feedback from his digits.

Cameron

4. LuckyLisfranc

LuckyLisfranc Well-Known Member

Cameron

Dare I ask the purpose of this "legitimate scientific experiment" - it would have been an interesting one to push through an ethics committee? :D

LL

5. Cameron

6. DAVOhorn

DAVOhorn Well-Known Member

re ouch my trotters hurt

Dear All,

As long as people prefer pretty shoes to pretty feet my career as a Podiatrist is assured.

I consider the risks of educating the public to the wearing of appropriate footwear ANATHEMA and a direct challenge to the success of my practice. :mad:

I always advise my pts that i can make their feet so comfortable that they can wear higher heeled shoes for that bit longer .

This has been the success of my practice so far.

I even market, sorry, prescribe a very special range of Orthotics for use Exclusively in 4-6inch heels. What a winner these are . :D

My pts love them.

So Mrs Becks as a role model what a winner. :D

regards David

7. One Foot In The Grave

One Foot In The Grave Active Member

8. DAVOhorn

DAVOhorn Well-Known Member

re tongue firmly in cheek

Dear One Foot,

I was taking the michael.

But there are several companies marketing Orthoitics for high heeled shoes, that is why i made the joke.

It is funny purely because orthotics for high heeled shoes are a reality.

Role models are important.

Mrs Becks as a role model:

False Tits emphasising that tits are important in modern society.

Tattoos.

Informing public of first time had consensual sex with partner via a tattoo.

Possible eating disorder and weight management problems.

Bizarre relationship with media.

An apparent problem with personal success and success of husband.

My life is quite tedious compared to hers.

regards David