Traveling Podiatrist - Various Locations in Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky, USA
PrimeSource Healthcare contracted Podiatrists earn between $160,000 and $225,000 or more per year.
PrimeSource Healthcare is a leading provider of mobile, on-site healthcare services at long-term and skilled nursing facilities. Our exceptional growth has created an immediate need for a traveling, independent contractor of podiatry services.
Think of this as an exceptional opportunity to launch a new practice or expand a current one. You will provide the personalized care, PrimeSource Healthcare will provide everything else, including:
• Patient scheduling.
• Medical records and patient files maintenance.
• Medical coding, billing and collections.
• Company car or a mileage allowance.
• Portable equipment and supplies, including scrubs, GPS unit, cell phone, etc.
• Trained medical assistant.
In short, PrimeSource Healthcare offers you a turnkey podiatry practice with NO investment and none of the challenges of running a business. There are NO offices to lease, NO equipment to purchase, NO inventory costs and NO personnel issues to deal with. Without all the trappings of running a podiatry practice, your net income will be high above the level for the standard in Indiana.
You will spend your time caring for patients, not managing a practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing off-site testing, diagnostic services and recommendations.
• Administering patient’s podiatric healthcare and patient education.
• Maintaining clinical records and charts as specified by the company.
• Performing all services and duties in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures, processes, and quality standards.
• Recognizing and responding to needs and age-specific parameters of older adults.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Licensure in Podiatry for appropriate state – we can assist with process if necessary.
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Valid driver’s license.
· E-mail: Send to email@example.com
. Please put the job title in the subject line. Your CV and cover letter must either be contained in the body of your e-mail or in Microsoft Word or PDF format.