Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Are there Podiatrists in Brazil?

Discussion in 'USA' started by Donna, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Donna

Donna Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi everyone,

I have a patient who is going to be living in Brazil soon, for between 6 months and 5 years (he has a sponsor for if he wants to stay longer than the standard 6 month Visa from Australia)...

He has asked if we know of any Podiatrists in Brazil that he could see for orthotic checkups/repairs as necessary. I've had a bit of a search online, and haven't found anyone... Can anyone help me with info, or am I asking an impossible question? ;) Thanks a lot for your help!

Regards

Donna :D

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

3. Donna

Donna Active Member

Thanks for that Admin! :D

I don't speak Portugese, but luckily the patient's girlfriend does, so I'll pass on these details to him...

Regards

Donna :drinks

4. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Use Babelfish to translate

5. Donna

Donna Active Member

Thanks again Admin! :drinks

6. carolethecatlover

carolethecatlover Active Member

Wow! I brought up the home page, and if you click on 'professionals' in the left sidebar, you get a mapof Brazil, with dots for the places with Pods, Not many EXCEPT in San Paulo which makes me think this organisation is a bit parochial, in such a big country as Brazil understandable, we have the same in Oz.
    Still I would love to hear more......

7. Jose Antonio Teatino

Jose Antonio Teatino Well-Known Member

It reckoned Donna:
    It can be put in contact with the School of Chiropody of the University Anhembi Morumbien Sao Paulo.
    Has the most advanced chiropody sunrise laboratory.
    It can be directed the Podiatrists Armando Bega ó Rosangela M.Cordeiro.
    This you in the better hands of Brazil.
    If you is found far from Sao Paulo, ask to them where to be directed.
    www.anhembi.br
    Tel. : 0800 015 90 20
    Attentively:
    Jose Antonio Teatino

8. Donna

Donna Active Member

Hi Jose,

Thank you very much for that information. I have passed on those details to my patient! :D

Regards

Donna :drinks

9. anDRe

anDRe Active Member

Hi Dona
    If you want your pacient can see this website:
    http://www.revistapodologia.com/
    it was a list of podiatris from many contries including Brazil
    Our this one:
    www.armandobega.com.br
    He is one of the best brazilian podiatris
    Hope it helps
    André:drinks

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  10. Donna

Donna Active Member

Hi Andre,

Thank you for that recommendation, I'll pass those details onto my patient! :drinks

Regards

Donna