Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

New Dressings

Discussion in 'Diabetic Foot & Wound Management' started by Diana954, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Diana954

Diana954 Banned

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hey I am a nursing student right now and my hospital has just recieved some new type of dressing it is called <link spam removed>. I have heard great things about this product so far, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any experience with it. How has it worked for you and do you like it? Thanks everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2006
  2. LittleDancer

LittleDancer Banned

Never heard of it before, but I checked out the website and it looks like good stuff. They compared it to several other similar brands and it appears to be performing as well if not better than most. I ordered a <link spam removed> so I can check it out for myself.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2006
  3. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

wound dressing spam

Sorry guys, given that LittleDancer and Diana954 both have the same IP address, thats more than a little suspicious. But when another poster, LadyBug also posts from that same address asking about another product from the same company --- all I can say is you are BUSTED, banned and the links to your companies products have been deleted.

All I can say is that the Tyco Healthcare Group and the Kendall brand can't have a lot of integrity as a company that it would use low lifes to spam forums with these sorts of disguised self promotions.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2006
  4. In case anyone hadn't noticed, I think this type of shameless product promotion on this site should be ridiculed by parody.