Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

For you all-black fans

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by markjohconley, Nov 21, 2006.

Tags:
  1. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

2. William Fowler

William Fowler Active Member

3. markjohconley

4. Jonathan

Jonathan Active Member

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2006
  5. LCBL

LCBL Active Member

6. markjohconley

AT LAST, TEAM FOR SCOTLAND TEST ANNOUNCED ....
    AUSTRALIA (my emphasis)

Chris Latham; Mark Gerrard, Stirling MORTLOCK (capt), Scott STANIFORTH, Lote TUQIRI; Stephen Larkham, Matt Giteau; David LYONS, Rocky Elsom, George Smith, Nathan Sharpe, Al CAMPBELL, Guy SHEPERDSON, Stephen Moore, Benn ROBINSON. Res: Tatafu Polota-Nau, Al Baxter, Mark Chisholm, Phil Waugh, Wycliff Palu or Stephen Hoiles, Josh Valentine, Mat Rogers

note: mortlock & tuqiri in correct position, an i/c who can play i/c, lyons dumb but a goer (palu not ready yet), best is campbell, shame didn't have another to replace over-the-hill but willing to get physical sharpe, and two props capable with better support from behind now! ... A TRUE TEST, THIS IS THE BEST AUS HAS GOT, SO A TRUE REFLECTION ON WHERE WE ARE! ............. sidenote: i've still wagered all i can on the all-blacks to cream everyone next year at RWC

7. Yup.....prepare yourself for another stuffing, chap!

Attached Files:

8. markjohconley

to quote an old eminent pod, ms shirley m. .......... "YOU'RE STIRRING MY JUICES LAD"

9. markjohconley

just noticed, now up to 120 POSTS, of which 119 were pure rubbish ................ well i thought there was one, but after a review of same make that 120 with sparse little contribution to the advancement of podiatric knowledge

10. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Mark C - this ones for you:

[​IMG]

Nothing like teaching a couple of new Australians where their loyalities should be ;)

CP

11. Jonathan

Jonathan Active Member

Congratulations

Do you do everything in Pairs?

At least the AB's will have a fine looking front row in 25 years.

I am just off to Twickenham to see SA v Eng. It's raining Stair rods!

12. markjohconley

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!!!!! is that a new haka they're working on?, all the best from the conley clan

13. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles: