Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Pod Arena Graphjam

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Robertisaacs, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Ian recently posted a graph recently from one of my all time favourite websites, graphjam . For anyone who's not had the pleasure its a site where people submit graphs representing amusing aspects of life. Just go there and look see, you can't explain it, but its hilarious.

So it got me to thinking. Graphjam carries a really easy to use design tool to make your own graph. Its free too. Its here. You just build the graph, press save, then right click on the graph and click "save image location" then copy that into the Arena. I Wonder if there is room on PA for a thread of graphs, in the same style as the legendary how did the chicken cross the road thread.

So, this may be just a thread for me to amuse myself on, but have a go at the graph builder and have a crack. See if we can get some funny ones up!

2. Here are a few I threw together.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Griff

Griff Moderator

Nice thread Rob. Here's my opening effort:

[​IMG]

4. PMSL:D

5. Griff

Griff Moderator

Damn you Isaacs I'm gonna be thinking of these all week now

[​IMG]

6. Griff

Griff Moderator

[​IMG]

7. The percentage of things I correct you on is wrong here, and should really be shown as a time-series, with less correction since your initial post to the present day. Anyway, I don't correct anyone, I just show them that other data refutes their contention, it's up to them to decide whether they still think they are right in the face of that.

8. LOL! And indeed now needs to overlap the pink circle as well!

9. Griff

Griff Moderator

[​IMG]

10. Griff

Griff Moderator

[​IMG]

11. Griff

Griff Moderator

[​IMG]

12. Griff

Griff Moderator

[​IMG]

13. :D

I think you've found your art form Ian!

LOL at all of those!

14. Ok, the first one is not mine and its not Pod arena.

But as Twirly says I larfed and larfed...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Griff

Griff Moderator

True story

16. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Thank the Lord - I thought it was just me

Robin

BTW - Great thread Robert

17. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Admin - not sure if I am doing this right

[​IMG]

Robin

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
  18. Stirling

Stirling Active Member

That was fun :)

Attached Files:

19. [​IMG]

Why Is that? Why do they never argue in the same threads.

I suspect them to be all the SAME INDIVIDUAL :eek: . Check the IP addresses Craig!

20. Robert:

You do have times of pure genius!

21. And Again, Dennis drifts away from his thread....

And So does Ed. At about the same time.

Seriously. Same Guy. Bit of makeup and imagination required but I certain of it now.