Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatrist ‘made threats to kill staff at clinic’

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by NewsBot, Oct 20, 2011.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    The Herald Scotland are reporting:
    Podiatrist ‘made threats to kill staff at clinic’

2. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
  3. bob

bob Active Member

Is my fitness to practice impaired because I laughed out loud when I read this? :santa2:

4. He clearly fancies himself as a cunning linguist if nothing else.

5. blinda

blinda MVP

me tu, brute.

6. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

Made the mistake of calling my good wife over, and copped a wallop of porridge o'er the back of my head as she cacked herself

7. bob

bob Active Member

Mark - does this mean that your lady friend laughed a lot? It does not translate well to UK English. The last time I 'cacked' myself was when I was in nappies (or when I was too trusting of a trouser cough after a heavy night on the guinness). :eek:

8. goofyfoot360

goofyfoot360 Member

He sounds like Freddie Starr (poor chap!)....I would laugh, not report him to the HPC :+

9. markjohconley

'day Bob, 'we' use the term, not only to describe what happens when you prairie-dog a tad too long but also to laugh SUDDENLY usually evacuating whatever one has in ones gob.
    Memories, last time i got blind, early-70's, attacked a telegraph pole (apparently) then woke up next morning at a lady friends and YES! have never drank more than a 'midi' of stout in a day since!

10. markjohconley

It has been conveyed to me that I am guilty of being far too descriptive, to those offended, I apologise; Bob's fault!

11. bob

bob Active Member

:confused:
    Taking the Browns to the Superbowl? Sinking the Bismark? Pinching a loaf? Dropping the kids off at the pool?

12. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

releasing a flock of pigeons?

13. markjohconley

Told you,
    BOB'S FAULT
    BOB'S FAULT
    BOB'S FAULT
    (and Peter and Simon)
    ..a few posts here in line for "PODIATRY-ARENA POST OF THE CENTURY" methinks