Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Crime thriller about a forensic podiatrist

Discussion in 'Podiatry Trivia' started by Richie, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Richie

Richie Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi guys and girls

I have written and published a short novella (7500 words) for Kindle. It is available from Amazon for the princely sum of 77p. It's about forensic podiatrist.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...SIN=B0094XXHKO&linkCode=as2&tag=aldribvao0-21

It’s fast paced dark crime thriller with elements of comedy noir. If you buy it and like it please leave a review, post a link on your facebook page and tell all your friends. That’s it, gratuitous self-promotion over.

2. toughspiders

toughspiders Active Member

Is it for Kindle only?

3. Steve_Pribut

Steve_Pribut Member

Kindle format doesn't mean it is for the Kindle device only.

There are free applications that will read and display Kindle format text for the PC, Apple, iPhone, iPad and Droid.

You can read pretty much without limits, so you don't need a printed text, a Kindle, or a PDF reader. You can probably read it on the device you posted to the forum on.

Steve Pribut
    _______

“If in the last few years you haven’t discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one, your critical thinking capacity may be broken.”

4. toughspiders

Thanks i usual read in PDF or EPUB format don't have a Kindle so didn't know if there was a format specifically for them...
    ta very muchly

5. toughspiders

oh and can i claim it as CPD? ;)

6. blinda

blinda MVP

Sounds like the majority of laydee pods I know.

7. davidh

davidh Podiatry Arena Veteran

Certainly sounds like one laydee pod I know;):D.

8. blinda

blinda MVP

Only if there`s no ****** London Pride or Nuclear Brown available.

9. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

Peter James novel, Not Dead Yet, also features a small part role for forensic podiatry. In this case it is forensic gait analysis as performed with CCTV and is set around the Brighton area. The pod in the novel is based upon a real life pod who undertakes the work (not me). Nice to see the work get some print space.