Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Prof Rothbart

Discussion in 'General Issues and Discussion Forum' started by Simon Ross, Oct 2, 2013.

1. Simon Ross

Simon Ross Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Why does Prof Rothbart post on this forum, when he should know by now, that all he gets is people having a go at him, and critisising him? Doesn't he ever get the message. Mind you, I think that Mark Russell went down to gutter level by caliing him a "w×××××"!

Normally I have a lot of time for Mark and his debates, but that was a very childish thing to say!

Mark, if the judge in your upcomming case googles your name and sees that you have been using such expletives, then that does not create a good impression now does it!?

2. Simon:

Do you actually know anything about Rothbart and his history? I think not.

Personally, when I saw Mark's posting with that photo of the surfer dude holding a bottle of pills with the inscription underneath the photo, I laughed harder than I had for nearly two weeks.

Thank you Mark for telling it like it is!!

3. Freedom of expression still exists. For now. Mark is free to opine that BR is a w*****. As you Simon are free to express your views on Mark's comments.

Although we are, very sadly, moving to a place where "I don't agree with what you say and / or how you say it" is being replaced by "you can't say that". Which is IMO, a very bad thing for society.

4. Sorry to disappoint, Simon. In mitigation it is not often I set out to insult, but with this character, I make an exception. If you have been unfortunate enough to be spammed by Rothbart on a regular basis and you have been even more unfortunate to succumb to curiosity and read his advertorials, you might understand why some of us feel this way towards him. He is a pedlar of lies, false hope and dishonesty and more than most, brings our profession into disrepute on a scale rarely seen before. Sometimes the Internet exploits in a terrible way. I always shout for freedom of speech, but with that comes the right to reply - equally uncensored. I'm sorry that on this occasion you felt it childish.

I would think whoever is on the bench in London Magistrates next month will have heard much worse in the course of their normal day. If they were familiar with Rhubarb and his sordid practice, they would probably concur.

Kind regards

5. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

If the judge takes into account Mark's use of expletives on this forum he should not be on the bench.

Bill

6. Peter

Peter Well-Known Member

Mark, you should apologise (To all the wxxxers out there who don't want to be tarbrushed with Rothbarts credentials) !

7. W J Liggins

W J Liggins Well-Known Member

Simon (OP)

Please get the title right. It is Professor DOCTOR Rothbart (as well as mountebank, charlatan, quack and all those other titles previously listed)........ Oh, and W#####r if you feel so inclined.

All the best

Bill

8. Perhaps I should have been more discrete and taken a musical line..... Ivor Biggun (of course)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016