Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

I need a photo from Highgate Cemetry in London!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Craig Payne, Oct 5, 2013.

1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Anyone live or work nearby?

I need a photo of the grave site of Dr. Isacher Zacharie who was Abraham Lincoln's chiropodist.

(Karl Marx is also buried there).

2. Rob Kidd

Rob Kidd Well-Known Member

There in lies a story - the lowest point in my life. One night, ****** as a cricket, I urinated on KM's grave!

3. twirly

twirly Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

4. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

(Karl Marx is also buried there).

As a result of Chiropody treatment? ;)

5. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    So is Douglass Adams ...

For those who don't know who he is, HINT:

Attached Files:

6. .....and Bert Jansch.

7. Leigh

Leigh Member

Attached Files:

8. Leigh

Leigh Member

2nd photo for you...

Attached Files:

9. Leigh

Leigh Member

Hope these help.....

Attached Files:

10. Speaking of interesting gravestones in the UK........While vacationing in Liverpool a few years ago, my lovely wife and I got to go into St. Peter's Parish Church (the church hall) where John Lennon and Paul McCartney first met. This gravestone was just across the street in the church cemetery....look at the name in the middle of the gravestone. This gravestone sits in an area of the cemetery where John and Paul supposedly often sat and talked as teenagers.

I loved seeing this gravestone since this was one of my favorite Beatles songs as a youth.

11. Podess

Podess Active Member