Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

It's hard being token male

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by markjohconley, Nov 12, 2013.

1. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Was forced to invite them to my 60th, Kerryn, Cass, Noshin, Jo, a very shy Amanda, Jill, Zoe (where's the glass?), Kym, Katja, and Jess ..... yours truly, Beachmaster (note; they found another hole for me to stand in, amazing)

A big thanks to P-A, what more, apart from Prof Kirby's manuals, Dr Spooners brain and Ian Griffiths blog, do you need for an education you young'uns?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 12, 2013
  2. And not a Sheila in sight! Great photo...

3. markjohconley

I'm rapt, 143 views, that's 143 fellows who haven't got me on their "Ignore List" .....,. or is that you Mark, the allure of the "Australian femme fatale" drawing you back again and again .....

4. You gotta be kidding. You don't field a half century without learning a few things about the crease....That doesn't mean you never trip up though!!

5. And exactly how is it that you come to know of these "ladies"?

6. markjohconley

Never suffered from maturity but have always been a chick magnet, hey ....

Ven you got it, flaunt it
    Step right up and strut your stuff
    People tell you modesty's a wirtue
    But in th(is world) modesty can hurt you
    Ven you got it, flaunt it

7. markjohconley

Apologies, on left is Kerryn, the chief podiatrist in Canberra community, second on right is Katja, clinical educator; the other lovelies are podiatrists and assistants in community podiatry. Yep they spoil me rotten!